Fat Brain Toy Co
Moving from one challenge card to the next, it's up to you to fold this connected collection of sixteen colorful gears into the perfect positions that match each image. Start out with the first card and it might seem easy. But keep on working through medium, hard, and extra hard - "Wait, if this color's here, then how can that one be way up there?" It's not long before your synapses are in a jam and you're forced to shift to a higher gear of thinking!
And that's just with the color gears... Flip Coggy over to reveal gears of alternating black and white and then find one of the black and white challenge cards. With almost no frame of reference, you're sent clicking and folding into an intense trial-and-error conundrum! "Whew! Now THAT'S tough!" - Need to take a break from the mental workout? - With its clicking movements and 255-degree flexibility, this brainteaser doubles as a great fidget toy, too. Discover a tactile experience that really gets the cranial cogs clicking and spinning with Coggy.
- Folding, clicking puzzle of arranging gears to match challenge cards
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, critical thinking, logic
- Get your mental gears spinning faster with each challenge!
- Zig-zag and coil the connected collection of 16 colorful gears to match each challenge card image
- Gears each shift up to 255 degrees for cognitively exciting flexibility
- Feel the gears click as they fall perfectly into place - Doubles as a great fidget toy!
- 2 ways to play - One side features color gears, other side features black and white
- 4 levels of difficulty - Easy, Medium, Hard, Extra Hard
- Includes Coggy, 40 challenge cards
- Detailed instructions included
- Chain of gears measures 14 inches long
- High-quality design and materials for lasting durability
Fun for ages 6 and up.