Immerse yourself in fascinating facts about water! This comprehensive yet accessible exploration of water will help young readers understand many aspects of one of our planet's most precious resources – and how they can protect it. A friendly water droplet character guides children through topics ranging from melting and freezing to the ways in which water literally shapes the Earth. Tales by storytellers from around the world are sprinkled through the book, highlighting the variety of ways in which global cultures value water. The engaging format includes gatefolds and booklets with hands-on activity ideas for learning about and protecting water.
- Beautifully illustrated in color throughout
- Fold-out flaps reveal more detailed information about that page's topic
- "Dive Deeper" notes contain fun facts when you lift the flap
- Includes stories about water from around the world
- A glossary in the back provides a quick reference to unfamiliar terms
- This large book measures 10 x 11.85 inches
64 pages. Recommended for ages 8 - 12 years.