Forewarning: this game involves lots of noises related to bathrooms and otherwise. If that doesn't float your boat, this may not be the card game for you.
Poop is a ridiculous card game that is sure to bring smiles and laughs to any event or gathering. With simple rules and hilarious sounds coming from your opponents, it's a game the whole family can enjoy together!
- Take turns adding cards to the toilet, the first player to run out of their cards wins!
How to Play:
- Separate the black backed toilet cards from the colorful number cards and leave the black backed cards face down in the middle of your playing table.
- Deal 5 non-toilet cards to each of the players, setting the remaining cards in the center of the table to act as a draw pile.
- Flip over the top toilet card and take note of the number presented on the lid. This is the sum of the toilet, meaning the pile of cards on top of the toilet card cannot exceed the sum value for that particular toilet card.
- If you place the card that causes the sum to exceed the limit indicated on the toilet lid, then you've effectively clogged the toilet and have to pick up all of the cards in the pile.
- Failure to do the noise indicated on certain cards will result in that person drawing two cards from the draw pile.